Department of Nursing
Mission and Objectives
- Provide quality specialized nursing and midwifery care to individual clients, families and communities.
- Are able to build and lead health care teams to the benefit of the people of this country
- Are able to educate and motivate communities to take personal responsibility for their health
- Are self-directed lifelong learners
- Are able to think critically and provide solutions to societal emerging challenges
- Are able to embrace technological changes and apply them for the improvement of the livelihood of communities.
- Are able to advocate, mobilize and manage resources for health care delivery
- Are aware of the gender aspects of health.
- Are equipped with knowledge and skills relevant to environmental protection.